The following questions are designed in order to gather information regarding the role new technologies play in so far as culture and interpersonal relationships are concerned. Your opinions are very valuable for our research. If you have established any sort of relationship on line, please get in touch with us.
- What do you understand by cyberspace?
- In your opinion, what is real and what virtual?
- How would you portray an interpersonal relationship established on line?
- What do you understand by responsability as far as on line relationships are concerted?
- What do you expect of these relationships?
- What do you make of the possibility of changing roles and gender in these relationships?
- How would you define yourself in this context where a change in role and gender is possible?
- Are you being unfaithful if you have a real as well as a virtual lover?
- To adopt a different gender on line implies a new sexual orientation in real life or affects it in any way?
- How do you imagine the other people with who you relate on line? What sort of information you take in to construct such image?
- What possibilities does anonymity give to a relationship?
- Could Internet eventually become a shortcoming as far as establishing real relationships?
- How could you communicate through IRC the non verbal aspects of communication?
- Are you relationships on line meaningful or superficial?
- Does the nature of the relationship on line change when you get to know physically the other person?
- If you meet the other person outside the net, how do you arrange that? If it doesnít happen, does it affect that relationship?
- What is the most important element of your relationships through IRC?
- What sort of thing you take notice of to gather what sort of relationship you are establishing with the other?
We want to know your opinion. You donít have to answer all the questions since their main objective is only to get you started. If you want, use the questionnaire as a sort of brainstorm and send us your ideas.
Your opinion See other opinions